My Chart

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Told You So

I told you I was a horrible blogger. Said it from the beginning. I didn't think it had been that long since I posted. Turned out, it's been almost 2 months. I'm still here, trucking along, trying to get knocked up with #2 by my husband. We hit the 1 year mark next month. Fun fun? No, not really.

Things have been hectic over the past couple of months. Started my latest cycle. Had a mini breakdown, knowing that I wouldn't have a chance at ovulation again before that one year mark. Flipped out on my husband because of the lack of sex we've had. I have an appointment for my annual next month, and will be talking to my doctor then, to see where we go from here. The hubby has agreed to a spermal analysis, to see if the issue is him or me, so I guess we'll start there.

As far as the regular, everyday life we live? Our "baby" will be 2 in two weeks. I can't figure out where the last two years have gone, that my baby is growing up so much. She jammed out on her piano today with her own rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." It was the cutest thing ever. I loved it.

We'll be getting ready to move in the new 2 months. August 1st, we'll be moving into my husband's grandparents' house. His grandmother passed away, unexpectedly, about a month ago. We'll be moving into the house, and helping to take care of his grandfather until he's ready to go to a home, or passes away. At some point, we'll be buying the house, just not sure when. We still have credit issues and such to take care of before we can be approved for a mortgage. It will be a long road ahead of us in that regard, but we shall see what happens.

In the mean time, I'll try to update more. Like I said before, I'm not promising much. I'm a horrible blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment