My Chart

Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF?

Well, kinda of not really. My house is a wreck. I really should try and clean tomorrow, but I don't want to. The hubby and I plan on doing a deep clean of the house in two weeks (I work every other weekend), so I will probably just wait until then.  

We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for Keith's niece and nephew (they were born a few days apart) and I really don't want to go. His sister, for the most part, hates me, and her kids are spoiled brats who basically get to do whatever they want. Nope, not looking forward to it at all. Add in the fact that the left side of my face is breaking out like crazy, and I'd really prefer to just hide in my house all weekend.

On the TTC end of things - I'm starting down the long end of my cycle and wondering, out of curiosity, if going back on birth control would help shorten my cycles when I go back off it. When I was on Implanon, I didn't have a period at all, and I feel like maybe that messed up my body and its cycles, like my body forgot that it is supposed to adjust hormones throughout my cycle.  Or it could be that I've put on weight since I had DD and started sitting at a desk all day.

The one-year mark resetting wouldn't bother me, as I already planned on continuing trying to pregnant on my own with Keith, rather than visiting an RE for testing past the one year mark. I'm kind of torn about what to do. My body regulated fairly quickly off the pill the last time I was on it; I was pregnant with C within 3 months, even if it was an accident. It may be worth discussing with my doctor, though. Maybe? I don't know...

1 comment: